The intentional marketing plan must be fierce, flexible and focused on customer/client service and prove to be the ultimate return on investment.
Every strategy, tactic and activity in your marketing plan should demonstrate how the plan will –
- Increase revenue and market share and should be measurable in a meaningful way
- Decrease price sensitivity with a very competitive strategy to avoid the need for unnecessary discounts and promotions
- Increase loyalty with consistently great customer service and an engaging rewards program to retain and up sell your best customers
- Increase profitability by offering more value and services to your existing customers at little or no additional cost
- Increase the ability to attract and retain high-quality employees for business future growth