As public relations professionals, we know we are only as great as our last editorial placement. We maximize the media coverage that we work hard to get for all of our clients by making sure to merchandise these great editorial mentions and feature stories.
We help our clients by spreading the word about press mentions throughout their shared network.
Here are a few ways to maximize your reviews to increase your brand buzz.
Share it with everyone within your company and sales team. Scan and save the magazine covers and articles, video clips and or links and share them through You Tube, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and social book marking sites.
- Print and frame the editorial coverage for point of purchase displays so that your customers take notice at check out.
- Run a promotion to increase sales from the editorial coverage. For example, our client’s product was just featured in Star Magazine and we are sending an email blast to over 125,000 customers letting them know about this week’s free shipping on the product that was mentioned.
- Update your press section regularly on the website and feature it on your home page.
- Email your customers and clients about the editorial coverage you received.
- Mention it in your marketing collateral and presentations to investors as well as at trade shows and conferences.