Here we list five difference ways your brand can boost it’s social media scorecard.
1. Maintaining a creative and engaging social media presence, like Uniqlo, the Japanese fashion brand on virtual scrap booking site Pinterest. Announcing contests like 100 Wonderqubes, a unique fashion recycling program, innovative and functional fabrics and their latest collections. Get inspired by widening your brand’s presence by sharing across multiple channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Youtube.
2. Entertaining your consumer with storytelling through short films like “The Tale of a Fairy” by Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel Cruise 2012.
3. Studying your consumer by using social media monitoring for market research. Listen, measure, understand and engage by working with companies like Sysomos.
4. Building your presence with your best enthusiasts and influentials while collaborating with savvy customers and letting those that are closest to your brand identity help attract new customers. Cherry picking and then featuring your favorite customers to share your brand values, like J. Crew’s HelloWorld Take a lesson from Dos Equis as they share knowledge you never knew you needed at The Most Interesting Academy.
5. Using smart phones and tablets to help revolutionize the way your customer’s shop with you. Shopkick, is a free location-based shopping app which works with Androids and iPhones. It currently has more than three million users.