Here are a few great Instagram tips to help you build a following from Vincent Dignan, creator of Secret Sauce, a growth hackers guide.
- Find the fans that love you most. They like everything you create. Follow them and start to follow all of their followers and use the hashtags that they are using. Congratulations you have just infiltrated their community, as they begin to tag their friends and followers on your posts.
2.How to use #hashtags
Don’t use the main stream hashtags, they are too popular and your posts will get lost. Instead, use smaller ranking hashtags that are more specific to your market. Use smaller hashtags that fewer people use, but those who do, absolutely love what you are posting about.
3. You will rank for a hashtag on Instagram if you get enough likes in the first 15 minutes. This is what you should always be anchoring towards.
So how do you get traffic from Instagram?
4. Overcome the problem of only viewing Instagram traffic as direct traffic on Google analytics. Direct fans to where you want them to go.
Set up a landing page on your website for Instagram to avoid visits showing up as direct traffic on google analytics.
5. Add a link to where you want them to go – the landing page you created and create an offer – an unbelievable offer on that page.
6. Find hashtags you can trend for, the way @Foundr magazine did and went from 0-110K followers in a month.
7. You can reply to your own Instagram post and add hashtags within 1st 10 mins of posting. This increases your chances of trending for a tag.
8. Two best ways to produce engagement on Instagram -Double tap if you agree and Tag someone who . . .
Follow me on Instagram here.